11 November 2012

I created Christmas headscarves

This weekend, I made more head scarves using Christmas Fabrics and using fabrics for any occasion. The scarves can be worn to protect the head on hot days, or when it is windy and perhaps a bit drizzly. For the Christmas head scarf, it will be great to wear them on Christmas day.

Since I do not have a head mannequin, I convinced my niece to wear the head scarf so I could take pictures. Here she is wearing my Christmas head scarf creation.
Here are some Christmas-themed headscarves -
and Vintage hearts headscarves great for any occasion.
They come in 3 sizes : Small (30cms x 22cms) Medium (45cms x 32cms) and Large (52cms x 38cms). I made 3 sizes just to make sure all head sizes are covered. I hope to make a few of them to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment