14 November 2012

Creative Life Week 42 - Fabric Headband

I have actually been doing a few projects for my weekly creativity but can not seem to find the time to take pictures of it  so I cant post them yet and I think I am about a month late in posting. For the next few days, I will try to catch up and here is for my creative life week 42. Fabric headbands. I decided to use Christmas fabrics as I already had the feeling that by the time I get to post this project, it would be around Christmas time. A set of mother-daughter Christmas fabric headband. If you cant wear the same dresses then maybe something in the head would be good enough. Unfortunately my model(my niece) is not available so I cant show the headbands being worn.

The headbands are reversible similar to my head scarves and I have put a casing on my elastic. I did not put any interfacing and still they look strong enough to stand on its own because the fabric which is 100% cotton is quite thick. So now I have a choice of wearing either the headband or the head scarf on Christmas day.

Cannot wait for the end of the year when I have completed one year of creativity as I am planning to make an album of all my weekly creations and have them printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment