19 September 2012

Creative Life Week 35 - Little Foam Bead Boy

A little late again in posting but actually had been quite busy thinking and creating something. What I think makes it more difficult to create  is that I want to make use of the supplies that I already have. And yes I do have a lot so I dont really want to spend anymore just to be creative. 

This little boy is made of coloured foam beads for my creative life week 35. Everytime I see the foam beads I keep telling myself to think of something to make. I always thought of making a doll out of it and so here it is.
 This little guy is about 17cms tall. I used wooden beads for the neck, hands and feet and the head. I saw some doll hair leftovers so I thought I would use it too. Soon I will make the foam beadgirl version of it. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment