22 June 2012

Creative Life Week 25 - Create Cans for any occasion

Since I am into bottles and cans for my creative life the past two weeks, I decided to take out my leftover cans from my old can crafting days and make new cans. I printed can labels for different occasions, run them through my xyron to make them into stickers so I dont have to apply glue to the can and the back of the label. It was nice to use my xyron tool again.

This particular can was a bestseller for me before. The Christmas froggy can. I used to make them in different sizes - gallon, half-a-gallon, pints and milk tins. Now I made a gallon size and a pint size of Christmas froggy. I know it is too early to make cans for Christmas but the mood is there to make them.

By the way, the labels I am using in these cans are actually made of fabric. The label I used in the fabric pouch in a can was printed on a cardstock and I run it through my xyron for lamination.
All you have to do is fill it up with your Christmas goodies and seal it with the cover.
Since I still have lots of cans left, I created a birthday pint can, a love pint can which is great for packaging something special for a love one or to use it for Valentines Day.

What's nice about my cans is that the cover also has a label. I sell the gallon size for 19.95 only and the same price whether it is made of fabric or laminated cardstock. The pint size are $6.95. For milk cans, I sell them for $12.95 each.

If you are interested in any of these cans for packaging, please send me an email. I can customize them for you depending on the occasion you are celebrating. But this is only for a limited time while stocks for the cans last.

No comments:

Post a Comment