12 May 2012

Creative Life Week 20 - Image printing on fabric for mini quilts

For this week, wasnt so sure what to create especially that it is mother's day this weekend. The past few nights though I did some image printing on inkjet fabric sheets which I hope to use in mini quilts I plan to make. 

I want to make a quilt that deals with the children being our future and about peace using the images below - .
I also printed some mother's day stickers to celebrate Mother's Day.
In the coming weeks, dont be surprised if I post my quilt creations using any of the above images.

If you want to do your own image printing, check out my wide selection of inkjet printable fabric sheets here . If you have any questions regarding the usage of the fabric sheets, please send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment