15 February 2018

More Fat Quarters in my shop

Am starting to list some of my fat quarters from my personal collection. I cannot seem to find the time anymore to make any more quilts and lately I had an eye surgery so I think I will be staying away from a lot of quilting and sewing for quite some time. If you are thinking of a baby quilt project, then the fat quarters below might be a good idea to purchase -
 If you are into floral quilts then this one is for you -
 Or if you are into geometrics then these fat quarters could be a good idea to use as a highlight -
Click on any of the images above to check out these fat quarters and/or check out larger images. They are all sized 18" x 22", of premium quality and 100% quilting cotton. More fat quarters to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment