09 January 2018

[Traveler's Journal] - Travel Quotes - To travel is to live

Happy New Year! Happy New Travels. I love to travel. I travel to live. After I finished my university studies with a major in Accounting and passed the Certified Public Accountancy test the only thing that came to mind was to travel. Travel and see the world. My Dad used to say to us that if you finish your education the world is at your feet and I think he was right. This poster below I truly believe describes me well.
When am not working I am travelling and after all those years and years of travelling I still think there is still a lot to see out there. Am not sure though why I never consistently found the time to share it...i probably could have earned money from it. 😊 Anyway, here I am about to restart a journal of all my past travels and hopefully new ones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment