Printed from my old inkjet printer, this handmade card can be used to make a donation on behalf of someone as a present for any occasion. Great for those family members or friends of yours who seem to have everything. All you have to do is -
1) make the actual donation to any charity of your choice.
2) Once you have made payment and/or your donation has been processed, print the tax deduction receipt.
3) fill up the details required as prompted in the inside panel of the card
4) then insert the tax receipt document.
5) You can also write a personal message on the blank space on the left side of the inside panel.
6) Give the card and/or mail the card to the recipient
You probably will not find this card anywhere. Size of the card is standard card size of 110mm x 155mm and comes with a matching white envelope for easy gift-giving. Why not help someone make a difference by making a donation on their behalf and use this card to let them know about it. It sells for $2.00 per card/ To check out this unique handmade greeting card and make a purchase, all you have to do is click on the image above or click on the link below - Thank you.