10 February 2013

Lavender Angel of Heart

One of the items I made out of my fabric scraps is this Lavender Angel of Heart - 'the key to my heart'. I still am undecided on whether to use a wooden ball for the head but this is basically it and I will be making more of this to sell. I already have the lavender house and now I have the angel of heart.

The angel of heart measures about 16cms x 20.5cms. I placed a thin wadding(the ones I normally used in my fabric postcards) and also I placed a small georgette bag inside with a 20ml of lavender. And the highlight of this handmade heart is the key which you find at the center of the heart. This is a rusted garden key measuring about 6cms and inside a pocket measuring about 4.5cms x 7.5cms sealed by a craft plastic.
So if the lavender house which I released late last year was not your type, perhaps this lavender angel of heart would be? A great way to celebrate the month of love with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment