24 November 2022

Projects & Ideas - Decoupage - Stamped Bottle

Decoupage is my thing these days and this is one of the projects I have been doing. Covering and/or decorating an empty bottle with real old and some new Australian stamps which I purchased from a news agency years ago. Some of the stamps are so old one had a cost of 6 cents it made me wonder whether I should just keep them but ended up decoupaged in the bottle.

Back then I made a project similar to this in our Home Economics class and at that time did not really appreciate the finished item that much. I think I was just forced to do it because it was a class project and making one was required to pass the subject. :-) This time I think I enjoyed doing it.

Here is the finished product this time. I used Mod Podge Gloss and finished it up with a sealer for protection. The images shows the 4 sides of the bottle.

I still have lots of stamps left I might do another couple of stamp decoupaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment