05 February 2012

Creative Life Week 6 - Final Invites

After 3 weeks I finally finished my niece's final invite for her 21st birthday and completely embellished. The last item to do was find small pieces of magnets to put at the back section of the invite so it can be decorated on a fridge. Instead of buying them, I decided to recyle the magnetic calendars and/or business cards you usually get for free on postboxes which I had quite a few. I cut them into pieces and glued them onto the back. 
Pre-final invites
Recycled Magnets

Final invites complete with  rose corsages and ribbons
The invites are now ready to go!!
For those who are interested to purchase blank gown-shaped cards for their special girl's special day, these are now available in my gallery to purchase. Click on any of the images above or click hereFor general enquiries on the blank cards, please send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment