I finally completed my 21 pocket quilted wallhanging with the 21 messages inside the pockets from family and friends. I had to finish it as it had to be given to the celebrant last night. I typed each message on a white cardstock. Each message has to fit in a slightly smaller size than the pocket (6cms x 8cms) then cut each of them to create tags and finished the tags with ribbons. On each pocket I randomly distributed the numbers 1 to 21.
Here is the final 21 pocket quilted wallhanging.
If you want to know more about printing your own images, please send an email or click on the 'contact me' tab found on the left navigation pane.
- What's Up in 2015
- About Mix1head
- My Garden - Idriess Pl
- Soft Treasures e-Shop
- Happiness Project
- Outdoor Adventures
- Handmade Cards for you
- Dress A Girl Australia e-Shop
- Digital Cliparts for Charity
- Creativity with Buttons
- Dress A Girl Australia Blog
- Handmades @sarisariwebstore
- Dress Sponsorship Program
- Personalised Handmade Gifts For you
- ** Craft Books on Sale **
- ** Craft Magazines on Sale **
- ** Betty Alderman Patterns on Sale **