01 November 2012

Making A Difference : Christmas Cards for Dress A Girl Australia

Christmas cards for Dress A Girl Australia is now available for sale after almost a week of late nights designing, creating and printing them. Am not sure why I am not including this in my weekly creative life but I made them to sell so I can raise a little bit of money to help in paying for the cost of sending more dresses overseas especially this Christmas. I consider myself a craftivist. I make things using my crafting skills and sell them to do good in this great world of ours.

The cards come in 4 colors - green, red, blue and multi-color. They are of the standard greeting card size which is 110mm x 155mm. Has a blank inside panel for personal message and comes with a matching white envelope just like any normal greeting card. The only difference is that these cards are purely handmade. The only thing bought is the blank card itself.
Here is a sample of the card -
I have more christmas cards available for sale soon once I have printed them off. To make a purchase, click on the image above or click here.

Click here to know more about Dress A Girl Australia. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment