27 July 2020

Projects and Ideas : Fabric Embellishments - Fabric Flowers

Last week I had the chance of opening my fabric scrapbags and it literally triggered my mind to become creative once again. It feels so good when you get the chance to think and do something you love and do best and enjoying every minute of it. I saw that I had so many fabric scraps and I think it is time to start making things out of it.

For a start I made some fabric roses I can use to embellish future projects. I made fabric roses with stems(pictured on the right).
I did a fabric rose corsage(pictured on the left) which I then use to embellish my bag.
Now I need to find a glue that is more sturdy and more permanent which I can then used to glue the fabric flowers to pins. It was fun making these fabric roses that definitely will not wilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment