04 June 2020

Projects and Ideas : I created a fabric "Big Book of Things"

No one can ever take me away from my sewing machine and my fabric stashes and my creative life will be on fire. :-)  For this week it is a "Big Book of things" fabric panel. It is a fabric panel full of images of things that you can find as listed on another page of the book. The final size of the book is 84cms x 50cms and when folded it is 42cms x 50cms. It looks just like any normal book except it is bigger and is made of fabric. It is tripled stitched on the edges and is filled inside with a thin wadding. 

You can use it as a floor mat so your special boy or girl can use it while trying to figure out what those images are or if those images are found on the list of 'I see....'. A great project....a treasure to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment