17 June 2020

Projects and Ideas : Decaled Candle using Inkjet Decal Sheets

Have you ever tried embellishing a candle using an inkjet decal paper? Here is one which I did for a work colleague of mine whose son was going to be confirmed about 2 years ago. Using an inkjet printer the image was printed an inkjet clear decal paper. Once printed, I sprayed a Krylon acrylic crystal clear protective finish to protect the image. I sprayed the image three times and once it was totally dried I applied the decal to the candle as flat as possible after soaking it in water for about 30 seconds. I made sure that there were no air pockets and then left the application on the candle to dry.
Click on the image above to view more details on the inkjet decal sheets. Click here to enquire on stock availability of inkjet decal sheets.

** Normally the printing would be clear but I made it a little blurry to hide the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment