19 June 2020

Handmade of the Day : Love our Earth Buttons

New handmade buttons for sale on how to love our earth.  They are a limited collection of buttons promoting how to save the planet, the kind of activities we need to do to make the earth a better place to live in.

These buttons came from a quilt I made about 5 years about on how to save the planet which I was intending to submit for the "Dare to Dream" project of the International Fiber Collaborative Dream Rocket project which I never sent. The images on the buttons are the appliqued images I had on the quilt. 
All these buttons are size 38mm (1-1/2") and available as magnetic buttons and keychains in addition to the regular pinback buttons. You can wear them on your hat or pin them in your shirts and/or bags. Click on the image above to check what buttons are available. Come back often as new items will be added to my Love the Earth Collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment