08 June 2020

Handmade of the Day : Handmade Birthday Greeting Cards for anyone

Every beginning of the year a friend of mine celebrates a birthday so I always make it a point to create a  birthday card early in the year but this year I decided to send her a card I made sometime in November of last year . I created a birthday greeting using 25mm buttons and attached them to a blank greeting card. 
I thought I have not seen greeting cards like this. I normally would create one that would just display  'happy birthday' in one button like the one below - The inside panel of the cards are blank so you can still write a personal message.
Anyway, I hope my friend likes what I made and if you like any of the cards above and have a friend and/or family member or workmate that is going to celebrate a birthday soon, click on any of the images above and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment