16 March 2024

Projects and Ideas : Fabric and Decoupaged Easter Eggs

Ten years ago today, I made these fabric easter eggs using fabric scraps. Also tried my hand on decoupaged.  

From my fabric scraps, these are my handmade fabric easter eggs -
and these are the handmade eggs using decoupaged -
and an easter basket filled with a mixture of fabric easter eggs, decoupaged eggs and real chocolate easter eggs.
A time to celebrate new life and new hope signified by my handmade easter eggs.



#easter #happy #happyeaster #colorful #eggs #fabriceggs #easterbunny #easteregg #fabriceastereggs #handmade #handmadeeggs #handmadeeastereggs #eastereggs #eastergiftsforkids #easterdecor #eggdecoration #eastergift #springdecor #softtreasures #vintage #distressed #decoupagelovers #decoupaged #decoupage #decoupageart #handcrafted #handmade #decorationideas #decoupageartist #tissuedecoupage #decoupagedeastereggs #decoupagedeastergifts #easterbunny #easterbunnies


No comments:

Post a Comment