13 January 2018

[Traveler's Journal] - Flashback - 09/2005 - USA - Los Angeles California - Hollywood Walk of Fame

About six months ago my 20-year old laptop crashed and I was not able to recover some of my files which included some travel pictures. I was too confident that I would not lose any files as I was the only one using the laptop. I learned a very big lesson at the expense of some memory files lost. This led me to start thinking of what to do with my travel pictures. There was no way I would be able to print them and I preferred to maintain a digital copy. I have started a blog a few years back but was not really consistently updating it but this time I have decided to give it a go again, restart my journalling through my blog this way I will be able to sort and organize all my travel pictures, be able to create albums and save them in an online drive. So from now on or every now and then you will be seeing "flashback" articles and these are stories/pictures from my old travels as I try to remember them. 😉

For this article, I am sharing with you a few pictures I took of the Hollywood Walk of Fame when I visited Hollywood Blvd in 2005. These are the embedded stars in the sidewalk of Hollywood Blvd of some famous people such as Michael Jackson, Mickey Mouse and other old celebrities such as Humphrey Bogart (whose name I recognize from old movies) for their achievement in the entertainment business.



It is quite difficult to get a good shot of the stars because there are so many people walking and stopping but I have a few more pictures of other well-known celebrities in my album. You can click here to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment