19 December 2012

Creative Life Week 48 - Felt Snowman Bags and Sack

Some of you may be wondering why I am doing all these projects and blogging almost all at the same time. Am I doing all these things in one day? Actually no. I have been making them at least on a weekly basis but just have no time to sit down and blog about it. The past three weeks has been very hectic and now that Dreamers Markets is finished (last weekend) and am on a forced break from work, I finally find the time to catch up.

For week 48 I thought I would make some felt snowman bags. Not sure why I made them because I didnt actually bring them in the market to sell last weekend. The lesser things I brought with me at the market I thought it was better. I only brought the things I had a feeling was going to sell. To think that I spent so much time making the snowman hat and the bags are actually made by hand. Although I only made 6 I did it in two sizes 3 of each.
Here are the small sized bags which measures about 16cms x 23cms -
and the larger sizes which measures about 23cms x 49cms.
By the look at the sizes, these bags are meant for long items but not sure if it will hold if a bottle of wine was placed inside. In addition to the felt bags, I made one snowman sack which measured about 39cms x46cms
A bit late for Christmas as most people would have completed their purchases and wrapping materials but I still would put this in my online shop for next year. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment