It has been 3 weeks since I last posted. I couldnt find the time to take pictures of what I have created and blog about it but I have been consistently creating a project to continue my 52 weeks journey on creativity. So am going to backdate my posting so each project still represents the correct week the creation was made.
For Week 17, I did a paperweight. A round paperweight of handcrafted glass.
I printed my image on a high quality paper. The round paperweight's dimensions are about 65mm and 20mm deep. And the base is made of black velvet.
If you want to create your own paperweight, D-I-Y paperweight kits are available in my gallery in round or large rectangular shapes.
- What's Up in 2015
- About Mix1head
- My Garden - Idriess Pl
- Soft Treasures e-Shop
- Happiness Project
- Outdoor Adventures
- Handmade Cards for you
- Dress A Girl Australia e-Shop
- Digital Cliparts for Charity
- Creativity with Buttons
- Dress A Girl Australia Blog
- Handmades @sarisariwebstore
- Dress Sponsorship Program
- Personalised Handmade Gifts For you
- ** Craft Books on Sale **
- ** Craft Magazines on Sale **
- ** Betty Alderman Patterns on Sale **